[nycphp-talk] XML files

Larry Chuon LarryC at indexstock.com
Wed May 7 14:59:45 EDT 2003

Chalu,
Unfortunately OSSuite is a LAMP based product, not Python.  It is missing
CMS/workflow engine.  You and I have worked with Zope for a while.  We
understand the importance behind workflow.  Hopefully, my team can
re-architect a framework that will incorporate a workflow engine for
OSSuite.  We are writing a spec for that as we speak. I just want to add XML
into the mix.  Anirudh and I chatted about this awhile back.  I think it is
time to take a closer look at XML and other best of breed technology.
Whatever we come up with, resource is still an issue.  Hopefully, some of
you can help us out.  Anybody?