[nycphp-talk] Job Posting/ Recruitment Package

Brent Baisley brent at landover.com
Thu May 8 10:49:57 EDT 2003

I couldn't find one so I started writing one myself about two months
ago to replace out current custom one (FileMaker). Although it is
turning out to be quite an endeavor for one person. Kind of a groupware
plus specialized additions. I would be interested in helping out with
any projects out there in this arena.