[PHP] mod_php4, where can I find it?

Cal Evans cal at calevans.com
Thu May 8 11:42:02 EDT 2003

Joe,

go to the downloads section of php.net.  grab the tarball for your
distribution.

unpack, install.

this among other things mod_php4.c.

if you do it right, it will also install it into your apache dir so when you
rebuild apache it's there. (or you can build it for dynamic modules...but I
never do that.)

=C=

* Cal Evans
* http://www.christianperformer.com
* Stay plugged into your audience
* The measure of a programmer is not the number of lines of code he writes
but the number of lines he does not have to write.
*