[nycphp-talk] MySQL WHERE clause question

Jeff jsiegel1 at optonline.net
Fri May 9 07:14:24 EDT 2003

This seems to have worked!!!!

Here's the full query:

SELECT * FROM tblDealerSearchList WHERE (DE_bMakeLive = 1) AND
DE_sCategories LIKE '%,2,%' AND ( ( DE_sDescription LIKE "ford %"OR
DE_sDescription LIKE "% ford"OR DE_sDescription LIKE "% ford %") ) ORDER
BY DE_sTargetLevel DESC, DE_sCompanyName ASC

Here are some of the results:
======
Bobs Ford Parts

90 and newer ford car parts. All years mustangs.
=======
Saved Auto Parts, Inc.

We specialize in factory takeoff Dodge and Ford parts.
======
Ace Antique Automotive

Ford Parts 1932-1953

Jeff