[nycphp-talk] The PHP Framework?

Vanmosel, Arno Arno.Vanmosel at wwecorp.com
Fri May 9 12:18:33 EDT 2003

Hehehehe ....
This is just to funny!)

"JScript" ... didn't even see that one!
Client side scripting is supported by .NET ... no shit Sherlock!

And it better support your own languages too ... Wouldn't it be funny
is .NET did not support VB .NET? It's like PHP not supporting ...
well ... mod-php.

Wonder why they didn't include the lines:
O/S supported:

What is next?  hehehehe

Thanks Hans ... I need a good laugh.

Arno