[nycphp-talk] Losing data on post

Jeff jsiegel1 at optonline.net
Fri May 9 23:16:04 EDT 2003

You're correct. It *was* a design problem.

I simply moved the session_register stuff to the confirmation page
and...after cleaning my glasses <g> I realized that I looped through the
array ($_SESSION['srDE_sCategories'] is an array from the multi-select
box) BEFORE I had "officially" set the value of this session variable.
Then everything worked fine. (Sometimes the act of writing an email
"clears the mind" and makes the solution apparent.)

Jeff