Weird problem with PHP and MYSQL on IIS

Kerem Tuzemen keremtuzemen at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 14:26:38 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I'm running into a weird problem with one of our clients' win2k servers. When I run php without doing any db calls or when I run mysql from the command line interface on a win2k server, they are working just fine. But when I run a php script connecting to mysql, it's like 20 times slower than my own win2k server box. The boxes are almost the same in terms of hardware. I got almost the same results when running php or mysql separetely but when I combine them, it just crawls. Any ideas?

Thanks

Kerem