[nycphp-talk] Wireless Hot Spots

Rolan Yang rolan at omnistep.com
Wed May 14 17:02:00 EDT 2003

They're all in my MySQL database.

I'm not sure where the points came from.
Some of them were mailed to me by contributors who
drove around running Netstubler or Kismet.

The Boston points are all from 2 individuals.

Around here in NJ, roughly 90% of the AP's are
wide open, simply because people have not enabled
any encryption when they plug it into their home networks.

~Rolan