[nycphp-talk] Browser's local time?

Christopher Hendry chendry at nyc.rr.com
Fri May 16 18:10:05 EDT 2003

this is a good place to start:  http://www.javascript.com  ;)

-> -----Original Message-----
-> From: Christopher R. Merlo [mailto:cmerlo at turing.matcmp.ncc.edu]
-> Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 6:07 PM
-> To: NYPHP Talk
-> Subject: Re: [nycphp-talk] Browser's local time?
->
-> On 2003-05-16 16:38 -0400, Stephen Tang
-> <webapprentice at onemain.com> wrote:
->
-> > My experience with that is to use Javascript to display the user
-> > machine's local time (the Javascript asks the browser to display
-> > what it sees as the local time as dictated by the Operating
-> > System...so if the OS has the wrong time, it will show the wrong
-> > time.
->
-> I've never written any JavaScript.  Can anyone recommend a good web
-> site to learn the basics from?
->
-> --
-> cmerlo at turing.matcmp.ncc.edu        http://turing.matcmp.ncc.edu/~cmerlo
->
-> Flon's Law: There is not now, and never will be, a language in which
-> it is the least bit difficult to write bad programs.
->
->
-> --- Unsubscribe at http://nyphp.org/list/ ---
->