Seeking PHP/MySQL Freelancer

Steve Soler steve at soler.net
Mon May 19 01:25:29 EDT 2003

I'm looking for a PHP/MySQL developer willing to work with my company
on a freelance basis.  I don't currently have any major projects
available, but a few minor ones.  I'm really looking for one reliable
developer that can work with my company on a regular freelance basis as
we take on more and more PHP projects.  It may start off slow, but I
intend for the work flow to pick up in due time.

If you are interested please visit my website and fill out the online
resume/application
http://hr.soler.net/

Thanks in advance!

- Steve Soler