Slightly OT -- problems with webhoster

Wellington Fan wfan at encogent.com
Thu May 22 12:20:18 EDT 2003

Hello Listfriends; sorry this is slightly off-topic.

I recently switched web hosts, and I'm getting really frustrated. At least
once a week, my email will go down for a day. Less frequently, the web
server and the ftp server will also be unavailable.

I've searched their website for a voice phone # -- can't find any. My emails
to "support" go unanswered.

So, suggestions on what to do now? I mean it's $60 -- that's a year, paid in
advance -- so it's not so much the money as the principle of the thing...

--
Wellington Fan