OT: JavaScript IDE/editor

D C Krook dkrook at hotmail.com
Thu May 22 15:28:32 EDT 2003

Alright,

I just finished debugging a JavaScript application, and a one problem had
plagued me for about a day and a half (later solved with a single line of
code).

Besides document.write(), alert(), the Netscape/Mozilla JavaScript console,
and the Venkman XPI add-on, can anyone recommend an IDE, tool, or focused
application (like TopStyle Pro for CSS) that excels in JavaScript editing
and debugging?

I'm not really looking for an all purpose editor such as HomeSite or
UltraEdit, but one that sells itself purely on JavaScript editing
capabilities and that can serve as a supplement to my regular editor (as
TopStyle does).

Thanks for any leads.

-Dan

Daniel Christer Krook