[nycphp-talk] LIPHP Was: Rescued: 66 black-anodized-steel PCs

tom at supertom.com tom at supertom.com
Wed May 28 14:31:40 EDT 2003

The site isn't in that state by choice - we are actually forming a group to
help develop it now.  But you are right, Malcolm, the new design will
definitely have the "important stuff" prominently displayed on the home
page.

As always, anyone (newbie or experienced) on LI (or in the area for the
meetings, anyway) is welcome to the meetings or to help develop the site.

http://www.liphp.org for more info.