[nycphp-talk] OSCommerce Gotchas(?)

Mark Withington mwithington at PLMresearch.com
Mon Nov 3 11:14:31 EST 2003

Kewl.  Will ping Dan.

Thanks,

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: talk-bounces at lists.nyphp.org [mailto:talk-bounces at lists.nyphp.org] On
Behalf Of Hans Zaunere
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 10:12 AM
To: NYPHP Talk
Subject: Re: [nycphp-talk] OSCommerce Gotchas(?)

Mark Withington wrote:

> Hans,
>
> Happy to organize an osCommerce SIG but, being a relative newbie to
> nyphp, need some help doing so.  Any sites/background information you
> can direct me to/forward regarding other nyphp SIG's would be helpful.

Great; I think people will enjoy a osCommerce SIG (by the way, sorry for
missing your previous message).  The other SIG NYPHP currently has is New
York Front End (NYFE).  Dan Krook had setup that up, so he'd probably be the
one to talk to.  Basically, maybe our first steps should be to get some web
page up, describing the SIG, and then creating a mailing list.

Let me know how you'd like to proceed, Mark, andn let's take this discussion
to the NYPHP-Development list (http://nyphp.org/lists)