[nycphp-talk] Nested Set Version 1.3

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Mon Nov 3 20:42:28 EST 2003

I posted a topic over on the forums under New York PHP ->
Technical Discussion -> AMP Technology
and titled it 'PEAR::DB_NestedSet'.

It probably should be under New York PHP -> NYPHP Staff ->
Dev Team ->  Nested Set Models Blow Chunks

I was going to move it via the moderator's control panel --
but the action looked like it could be pretty drastic. The
part about pruning everything made me uncomfortable.
It looks like you are supposed 'pin' things down before you
move topics from a forum.
I thought I better read up on what the heck I am
contemplating doing before pruning everything into oblivion.
Then my attention span expired (sorry).

Bottom Line: If anybody feels strongly that this is in the
wrong place -- feel free to move it.

Regards.

T. Gales & Associates
Helping People Connect with Technology