[nycphp-talk] Function works, array_walk fails

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Wed Nov 5 11:22:28 EST 2003

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003, Hans Zaunere wrote:

> soazine at pop.erols.com wrote:
>
> > I posted a problem on www.phpfreaks.com about the means of determining if a
> > function you write will work by using array_walk to test a collection of
> > parameters.  Though I can verify that my function works by using scalar
> > parameters, using array_walk completely fails to work (though it does
> > produce a "true" output upon execution).

It sounds like you might find PHPUnit to be of interest.
http://phpunit.sourceforge.net/ I bet you can write a test that will walk
through an array of parameters and pass them to your function. It will
take a little work to set up, but the setup work will already be done for
the next test you write.

HTH

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/
Email: See http://dmintzweb.com/whitelist.php first!

	"Anybody else got a problem with Webistics?"

		Sopranos 24:17