[nycphp-talk] Zend Studio update

Daniel Kushner nyphp at websapp.com
Thu Nov 6 11:35:58 EST 2003

Which version did you purcahse?

--Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: talk-bounces at lists.nyphp.org [mailto:talk-bounces at lists.nyphp.org]On
Behalf Of Nunez, Eddy
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 11:26 AM
To: talk at lists.nyphp.org
Subject: [nycphp-talk] Zend Studio update

A while back the zend guys offered the club a nice discount on their
product.  Now that they upgraded it to 3.0.1 (which fixed an IDE bug that
annoyed the hell out of me) I am unable to get the update .. even though
their email says "you are entitled to a free update".

Anyone upgraded to 3.0.1 yet without that Upgrades Plus crap?

-Eddy

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact sender immediately by
reply e-mail and destroy all copies. You are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
TIAA-CREF