[nycphp-talk] Pat on the Back

Michael Myers myersm at optonline.net
Thu Nov 6 11:37:28 EST 2003

Over the past few days I made substantial progress converting the first
leg of a web application to "AMP".  Compared to my non-AMP production
version, it is wonderfully fast and has me really energized to move
forward.

I just want to thank the contributors to the NYPHP forum, as I have
been trying to absorb the general types of advice regarding site
structure, strategy, and coding practice. Even though I'm just
scratching the surface, it has helped me a great deal already.

Thanks!

mpm