[nycphp-talk] forum: which linux flavor?

Edward Potter ejp at well.com
Thu Nov 6 12:09:01 EST 2003

Just got OS X Server.  Pretty much the end of my Linux days for now.  A
  beautiful piece of software.  It looks like someone spend 6 months
just designing icons.  And if you really need the command line, it's
always there. I drop into vi just to keep my hacker roots intact, but
otherwise I've been swept away.

And today I found out It includes QT Broadcasting with available
plugsin's for live video streaming for the Japanese cell phone market,
now that's kinda of radical.    :-)

  -ed