[nycphp-talk] PHP code for calendar based navigation

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Thu Nov 6 15:25:38 EST 2003

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003, Michael Myers wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a PHP class (or online site to search) for
> building a calendar based navigator? This would be a small calendar in
> the page margin that is used to navigate to different days of the
> month, often seen on weblog sites. I'm not running a weblog, but I do
> have date-based web pages.

Jeez, the challenge is that there are so many to choose from. There are a
few at phpbuilder.com's code gallery, as I recall. There's even one I
wrote myself, if you want to look at it let me know and I'll put it
someplace public.

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/
Email: See http://dmintzweb.com/whitelist.php first!

	"Anybody else got a problem with Webistics?"

		Sopranos 24:17