[nycphp-talk] OT: Coldfusion and mysql

Kamm, William R (Bill), ALABS wkamm at att.com
Sat Nov 8 13:34:02 EST 2003

Unfortunately, our local swim team uses a vendor application that runs
only on Windows, and uses Access.  The meet results, etc. get entered
into it that way.  However, I run a web site on a LAMP platform, and
would like to be able to query the DB real-time from PHP.  So, it's read
only, which should make it easier.  I will try the links that others
have provided.  Thanks to everyone.

Bill