[nycphp-talk] M

Jeff Barrett jeffb at uniquephoto.com
Wed Nov 19 13:46:38 EST 2003

I use http://www.thekompany.com/products/dataarchitect/ I would consider it
barely stable and some real bugs still exist in it. I am lucky in that the
biggest database I have to keep tabs on is only like 40 small tables and we
don't use it to keep track of much more then the basic structure. It
reversed several mysql databases with no real problem. But the program
crashes every now and then on save and it can be a real kludge to work with.
For the $40 it cost it was a good deal I guess. In short I wish I had ErWin
again it always seemed to do exactly what I wanted not that I wanted much
from it.

Jeff