[nycphp-talk] no longer need help with debugging mail()

Freedman, Tom S. Thomas.Freedman at ubs.com
Fri Nov 21 14:56:46 EST 2003

It means that you can use the format listed OR "obs-angle-addr" which is an
obsolete addressing format (described, cryptically, here:
<http://esprix.net/~takuya2/rfc2822_keywords.en.html#obs-angle-addr>).
Either way, the lt/gt symbols are part of the standard.  Not that following
standards ever meant you weren't going to break something. :-)

-Tom

Please do not transmit orders or instructions regarding a UBS account by
email. The information provided in this email or any attachments is not an
official transaction confirmation or account statement. For your protection,
do not include account numbers, Social Security numbers, credit card
numbers, passwords or other non-public information in your email. Because
the information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential,
proprietary or otherwise protected from disclosure, please notify us
immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer
if you have received this communication in error.  Thank you.

UBS Financial Services Inc.
UBS International Inc.