[nycphp-talk] bikesummer.org, mac ie, etc

jon baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Mon Nov 24 10:50:45 EST 2003

> FYI: on the Mac IE front...  it took me a while to pin down, but it turns
> out table row background colors end up being shown in the cell spacing.
> Thus, background colors are best specified for cells. See a new

I must admit I was recently a victim of this during an interview showing off
a project which looked like crap under a mac, back in 2000 (40 years ago) i
had a nice g3 to test and qa stuff on + now im left w/ calling friends
asking how things look :-)  Thank you for pointing this out ...

BTW, is there any online solution to this?  I had been thinking a while back
a nice idea would be a box which could do this type of work, snapshot to the
web for other developers ...

- jon