[nycphp-talk] Fwd: TONS of difficulties getting/using Studio 3

Analysis & Solutions danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Thu Oct 2 13:47:16 EDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from Zeev Suraski <zeev at zend.com> -----

From: Zeev Suraski <zeev at zend.com>
To: Analysis & Solutions <danielc at analysisandsolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 10:49:52 +0200
Subject: Re: TONS of difficulties getting/using Studio 3

Dan,

Thanks for your email.  I value it very much, and will do my best to see
that we improve things in all the fronts you mentioned.  I'll send you a
more detailed response in the near future with an update regarding these
various issues.

Thanks again, and Shana Tova!

Zeev

----- End forwarded message -----

--
     FREE scripts that make web and database programming easier
           http://www.analysisandsolutions.com/software/