[nycphp-talk] OT: Apache access_log integrity

D C Krook dkrook at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 20:48:32 EDT 2003

Psaw, Hans and Jon,

Thanks for all the suggestions.   I think I'm going to settle on a
combination of the following solution:

- a daily cron job that strips by regex my two most common IP variations,
- a standalone script that does the same with given parameters,
- take advantage of Webalizer's exclusion options.  Psaw, thanks for the
tip, I really didn't realize it was that flexible but it has a ton of great
conf options that can be used retroactively against already generated
reports.

Thanks again for the tips, I'll keep you posted if I need to add some more
processing or if I find a simpler solution.

-Dan