[nycphp-talk] Re:forum.nyphp.org

deedee delta at rochester.rr.com
Sun Oct 5 16:12:13 EDT 2003

you are quick!
i was surprised to see a welcome back message
"Welcome back; your last visit was on Oct 5 2003, 03:03 PM "
i havent been here before so unsure who the message was for.
plus i noticed it is showing about an hour earlier than my actual first
visit

i signed up as the #2 member and am looking forward to checking out all the
links and features of forum.nyphp.org as well as watching the success.