[nycphp-talk] Ok let me ask a better question

Analysis & Solutions danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Mon Oct 6 00:27:30 EDT 2003

Hi Phil:

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 12:04:14AM -0400, Phil Powell wrote:
> Thanx, assuming I have and still don't get it, perhaps you could enlighten
> me further, because, I would not ask if, after careful investigation, that I
> STILL DO NOT KNOW!

I'll be glad to.  Please provide the URI's of the manual page(s) you
looked at and then we can go over the subject matter contained therein.

Thanks,

--Dan

... snipping unnecessary context, 'cuz I care about y'all ...

--
     FREE scripts that make web and database programming easier
           http://www.analysisandsolutions.com/software/