[nycphp-talk] Ok let me ask a better question

soazine at pop.erols.com soazine at pop.erols.com
Mon Oct 6 12:19:18 EDT 2003

I've been shown that URL before and have read it and read it, which only
goes to show I must either have a learning disability or a different method
of understanding computing than everyone else here.

Trust me, I read stuff, online and off.  If I've gone to answering
questions that means I have exhausted EVERY SINGLE OPTION I am aware of.  I
just can't intuitively know things like you guys, I'm not that intelligent,
as you have most likely ascertained for yourselves.

So sorry, but you can show me the URL a million times; I will probably
STILL get it wrong because I just can't know exactly what to see online or
in manuals that will give me the clear answer every single time.

Phil