[nycphp-talk] php in security focus #217

Analysis & Solutions danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Mon Oct 6 22:12:46 EDT 2003

-----------------------------
SecurityFocus Newsletter #217
-----------------------------

Server Stuff
------------
Apache2 MOD_CGI STDERR Denial Of Service Vulnerability
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/8725

OpenSSL ASN.1 Parsing Vulnerabilities
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/8732

OpenSSL SSLv2 Client_Master_Key Remote Denial Of Service Vul...
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/8746

PHP Stuff
---------
GuppY HTML Injection Vulnerability
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/8717

Multiple Geeklog Vulnerabilities
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/8718

Invision Power Board Insecure Permissions Vulnerability
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/8737

Multiple DCP-Portal SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/8739

--
     FREE scripts that make web and database programming easier
           http://www.analysisandsolutions.com/software/