[nycphp-talk] Fonts and GD

Christopher Hendry chendry at nyc.rr.com
Thu Oct 9 12:48:16 EDT 2003

looks like it's a 4.1.2 problem.  You might try what is suggested here, as
it looks like you're actually using 2 different fonts (compare the 'M's in
Message):

http://www.wellho.net/forum/8415150301.html

Or, I'd just try dropping the font size 2 pts, as it doesn't truly look
solvable:

http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=17437

But then again, all I did was Google it  ;)

Hope that helps.