[nycphp-talk] Session object destruction failed

Jeff Siegel jsiegel1 at optonline.net
Mon Oct 13 07:58:55 EDT 2003

My error handler emails me when there is an error and this morning I
received a message that said "Session object destruction failed." Since
I've never received this message before (the site has been live for a
number of months) I'm not panicking over it. However, just wondering if
there is anything that I should look for in terms of the environment
that might cause this error. The site is running PHP ver. 4.1.2 and is
on a dedicated box.

Jeff Siegel