[nycphp-talk] How would I call a non-class outer function from within a class method?

Nunez, Eddy enunez at tiaa-cref.org
Wed Oct 15 10:50:54 EDT 2003

Ever thought of simply including macros.inc inside html.inc?
There's nothing in the php manual that says you can't do that.

Or, if you don't feel that's very koser, on every page that
the class DropdownGenerator class needs function(s) from macros.inc
just do:

include('macros.inc');
include('html.inc');

Regards,