[nycphp-talk] Best host for oscommerce package?

jon baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Fri Oct 17 11:34:17 EDT 2003

seriously, I don't think my descriptive subject on the matter could have
been put any more clearly ... Ive made inquires to people/places on this
list in which I did not hear anything back, thus why I came back to the list
... I figured there would be a few would have *not* experienced setting up
the package on a host somewhere + were only making educated guesses, which
is OK + i do appreciate, but I refuse to beleive im the only one on the
planet that can't afford a co-lo for a project + have to use a good host for
an e-com project.  Im still researching + thanks to everyone who made
recommendations ... to others im sorry for taking up ur precious bandwidth.

- jon