[nycphp-talk] accessing phpmyadmin as different users

Nestor Florez nestorflorez at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 17 16:19:06 EDT 2003

Dan,

Yes,  It looks like the only recurse now is to upgrade.  The FLUSH was done a long time ago when the database and the users were created.
The idea came from basically having different users and I wanted to allow them to view the data over the web using thier existing database user and password.

Yes I think I will upgrade after the weekend :-)

Thanks again,