[nycphp-talk] Session woes

Nasir Zubair nsr81 at ny-tech.net
Sat Oct 18 17:31:47 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I am working on a project that uses Sessions (only) for tracking logged in
users. Everything works in IE and most netscape/mozilla browsers. However,
my client uses AOL, and he is having problems logging in. Some times he can
login, other times he can't. He also reported that he get "kicked off", i.e.
session is gone without explicitly logging out. Any ideas how to track and
fix that problem?

Also, after trying pretty much everything, I was thinking about utilizing
PEAR_Auth, but I'm not sure how Pear_Auth handles passwords and whether it
will work with my existing system or not.

Thanks for your help :)

Nasir