[nycphp-talk] Vote for phpMyAdmin

jon baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Sat Oct 18 10:11:52 EDT 2003

http://www.oreillynet.com/contest/comdex/

-snip-
O'Reilly is working with COMDEX to organize an Open Source Innovation Area
on the COMDEX Exhibit Floor. We've nominated 21 projects and we'd like you
to help us select the six projects we'll send to COMDEX. The winning
projects will be recognized by COMDEX and we'll invite a leader from the
project to come to COMDEX and run demos on the show floor. This will give
Open Source projects an opportunity to go where only commercial software
vendors have gone before.
-snip-

pgp key: http://www.jonbaer.net/jonbaer.asc
fingerprint: F438 A47E C45E 8B27 F68C 1F9B 41DB DB8B 9A0C AF47