[nycphp-talk] Session woes

Nasir Zubair lists at ny-tech.net
Sun Oct 19 14:53:29 EDT 2003

I would just like to thank Dan for providing session-simple source code.
After going over it, I realized quite a few quirks in my session handling
routines. It was either to recode the whole thing or use session_simple. I
opted to drop in the session_simple code with only modification of the
session name, which I had set to "PHPSESSID", as opposed to Dan's
"SessionID". It worked beautifully and didn't break my existing
authentication routines (login/logout/accesslevel checking).

- Nasir