[nycphp-talk] php in securityfocus 218

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Mon Oct 20 20:44:17 EDT 2003

Chris,

If you're still interested in stuff about SQL injections --
here's a link for you:

http://freshmeat.net/projects/sql_inject/?topic_id=914

Pardon my other post on this -- I thought you were joking
when you suggested you were afraid that you might be
vulnerable from sql masquerading as an e-mail address.

T. Gales & Associates
Helping People Connect with Technology
http://www.tgaconnect.com