[nycphp-talk] AOL, sessions

Hans Zaunere hans at nyphp.org
Fri Oct 24 10:10:44 EDT 2003

Jeff Siegel wrote:
> This may not be all the "dirt" you need (or maybe it is?) but...take a
> look at http://webmaster.info.aol.com

For all the heat AOL takes, I have to give them some credit for the aforementioned site - they obviously realize that their network and technical patterns effect people greatly.  I've found the site to be a resource, for not only dealing with AOL, but also as a window into the world's largest network.

That said, I haven't seen anything that would solve your problem Jeff, except perhaps proxy/caching issues :)