[nycphp-talk] accessing $_SESSION elements

Robert Redcay rob at nyc.yamaha.com
Fri Oct 24 17:57:58 EDT 2003

Aaron,
It seems like what you really want is an array of data. If you have your
form submit the individual fairs as elements of an array ($fairs),
you'll find php's array functions very helpful when determining what
indeces are set. It seems that your prepending an integer to the string
'fair_name' is just a poor man's array which makes your looping tests
akward.

Best,
Robert Redcay