[nycphp-talk] chunked xfer (was Re: send header before end...)

David Mintz dmintz at panix.com
Sat Oct 25 14:32:38 EDT 2003

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003, Chris Shiflett wrote:

> --- David Mintz <dmintz at panix.com> wrote:
> > I did buy Shiflett's book (wow, can't wait for the movie to come
> > out!) and it seems you can do cool tricks at the protocol level
> > with the "Transfer-Encoding: chunked" header, <snip />

> I hope you enjoy the book. :-)

I'm tellin ya, it's a winner. Just add a couple car chases and some sex...
Seriously, it's good -- for more than just deterring other airline
passengers from trying to converse with you.

> There is an example on page 173 that shows how to perform chunked transfers
> with PHP, and you can try it out from this page (it's flush.phps):

Ah yes, it's been here mentioned before, hasn't it. btw, it works fine
with Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U;  Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.2.1) Gecko/20030225

Thanks for the tips and the code to play with.

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/
Email: See http://dmintzweb.com/whitelist.php first!

	"Anybody else got a problem with Webistics?"

		Sopranos 24:17