[nycphp-talk] php evite?

Christopher R. Merlo cmerlo at ncc.edu
Wed Oct 29 14:31:32 EST 2003

On 2003-10-29 14:18 -0500, Evan Heller <evan.heller at alum.rpi.edu> wrote:

> Is there any php evite like software out there? I'm curious about
> setting up my own evite system.

Do what I usually do:  write it anyway.  If the tool already exists,
then you've provided (more) competition.  If it doesn't already exist,
then you've filled a gap.  Either way, it's a chance for you to work
on your problem-solving and coding skills, on a project that you're
motivated to finish.  Motivation doesn't come knocking every day.
Sometimes you want to code, but you can't think of any problems to
solve.  This, however, sounds like a cool problem to solve.

--
  cmerlo at ncc.edu             http://turing.matcmp.ncc.edu/~cmerlo

Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics.
 - Fletcher Knebel