[nycphp-talk] regarding mySQL (was: Handling MySQL result sets)

Hans Zaunere hans at nyphp.org
Thu Oct 30 08:40:29 EST 2003

I think we've considered this type of thing and the concensus was to keep it all on one list.  Forums are of course available at http://forums.nyphp.org and are divided up a little more.

> I've stopped myself short a few times over the last week of posting
> questions here (obviously, it would be OT), but have really wanted to as
> this is and has been one of the most helpful programming communities
> I've ever seen.

By all means, ask away.  For one, SQL isn't off-topic, and even if it was, well formed and complete questions are the most important factor.  Mr. Myers' post shows what a concise, organized and generally well asked question can do.