[nycphp-talk] OSCommerce Gotchas(?)

Mark Withington mwithington at PLMresearch.com
Fri Oct 31 13:00:36 EST 2003

OSCommerce has lots of functionality, but you have to be willing to get your
hands dirty if you want to start moving beyond the out-of-the-box layout.

--------------------------
Mark L. Withington
PLMresearch
"eBusiness for the Midsize Enterprise"
PO Box 1354
Plymouth, MA  02362
o: 800-310-3992
f: 508-746-4973
v: 508-746-2383
m: 508-801-0181
http://www.PLMresearch.com
Netscape/AOL/MSN IM: PLMresearch
mwithington at plmresearch.com
Public Key: http://www.PLMresearch.com/html/MLW_public_key.asc
Calendar: http://www.plmresearch.com/calendar.php

-----Original Message-----
From: talk-bounces at lists.nyphp.org
[mailto:talk-bounces at lists.nyphp.org]On Behalf Of jon baer
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 12:07 PM
To: NYPHP Talk
Subject: Re: [nycphp-talk] OSCommerce Gotchas(?)

can you explain a little ... i just setup shop last week for my wife and it
seems to be going pretty well, four orders already :-)  I did not really run
into any snags yet (planning on authorizenet module to give some problems or
take a few to figure out) but one thing i really wish the package came w/ is
templates or the use of them ...

are there any types of small user groups in the city relating to this
project that u know of?

- jon