[nycphp-talk] ASP resources?

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Tue Sep 2 12:17:40 EDT 2003

Unfortunately one of my client's sites is hosted on an IIS server
without php installed.  I haven't worked with ASP before and don't want
to buy a book as this is a pretty cheap project.  I would appreciate
pointers to good resources on the web, i.e. discussion groups, web
tutorials, scripts, etc.  So far the ones that I have gone to have been
pretty poorly written.

I am just doing a simple form processing that takes the output and
sends to an email address and redirects the user to a response page.

TIA,

Aaron