[nycphp-talk] so-called triple md5

Brian Pang bpang at bpang.com
Tue Sep 2 16:11:43 EDT 2003

No matter what security you put in place, there is always the risk of
Sydney Bristow punching and kicking her way past security in her
high-heels, only to retrieve the data with a device that needs only to
be placed near the HD to read it and upload it to the SD-6 mainframe via
an undetectable satellite uplink where it will be child's play for
Marshal to decrypt.

:)