[nycphp-talk] FUNDAMENTALS #1: Site Structure

Jim Hendricks jim at bizcomputinginc.com
Thu Sep 4 14:28:05 EDT 2003

Yes, but still relies on apache specifics which means when running in IIS I
would have to handle securing .inc differently.  includes with .php in it's
own directory needs no special handling by different web servers and if the
subdir is named inc or include the purpose of the .php file is still known.

Jim