[nycphp-talk] setcookie Pt. III

Phil Powell soazine at erols.com
Fri Sep 5 19:24:59 EDT 2003

<anger level="annoyed">

I tried setcookie('nordicnet_registration', $registrationNumber, 0, '/'); // FAILED

I tried header("Set-cookie: nordicnet_registration=$registrationNumber; path=\"/\"\n"); // FAILED

Basically, every combination of setting a session cookie in PHP has so far failed!

I am now convinced that God does not want me to use sessions ever!

</anger>

Phil