[nycphp-talk] First Big Client

Donald J. Organ IV dorgan at optonline.net
Fri Sep 5 20:01:20 EDT 2003

Ok i ahve been developing PHP web application for a couple fo years now but they have always been on a volunteer or personal basis.  Now I have a client that wants a custom web application and I am not sure how much to charge them.  So of the features that this web application included are:

Contact Management
Personal Appointment book as well as global appointment book
Resume management
meeting management
admin features(Such as adding new users)
Sending out template based email to well over 100 individuals
dynamic word document creation
and many other features...

This system is replacing other application such as Goldmine, resume grabber, and will also eliminate many steps such as sending emails in outlook.

if anyone has an idea on how much something like this goes for please let me know.